forum de la flotte samurai de gemini Index du Forum

forum de la flotte samurai de gemini Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ONLINE BOOK Shadows Of Good Friday (Alex King Book 3)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la flotte samurai de gemini Index du Forum -> forum de la flotte samurai de gemini -> Les Jeux Galactiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daridar

Masculin
lvl: 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 08:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Shadows Of Good Friday (Alex King Book 3) Répondre en citant

Shadows of Good Friday (Alex King Book 3)
by A P BATEMAN
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Shadows of Good Friday (Alex King Book 3)
READ BOOK Shadows of Good Friday (Alex King Book 3)

(An Alex King Prequel, set seventeen years before The Contract Man)
In the last days before signing the peace agreement, an IRA splinter cell mounts an operation on the British mainland using English criminals. This unprecedented move intrigues MI6 and they assume command of MI5’s surveillance operation.
A career criminal is released from prison and aims to win back the wife and child his sentence has cost him, but before he can, he is forced back into his old world. The stakes have changed and his family have become leverage for the most ruthless people imaginable.
A woman imprisoned in an abusive relationship, desperate to escape with her son and rekindle her past becomes the pawn in a deadly world of deception, violence and retribution.
A clandestine wing of the secret intelligence service tests its newest recruit. Alex King has trained and operated in the shadowy world of intelligence and now he must kill for his country, but before he can, he needs to discover more about the men he has been sent to kill.

Editor's Note: We asked A P Bateman a little about the Alex King prequel, setting it 20 years before The Contract man, and in particular a little about the title. Here's what came back from the author:

This book took nineteen years to make it this far, but I’m glad it did. It is all the better for it now. It started out very differently, but due to the success of the Alex King novels, I thought it would make a great prequel. Those who have read the other books will appreciate the background; those who have not read the others hopefully will read them with a little insider knowledge.
So why Shadows of Good Friday? Well, it goes back to my former life training in close protection. Chatting in small groups with large beers, I came across an ex-policeman who had been involved in an investigation of an armed robbery, the manager of which, had been the insider. He disappeared, but his wife knew more than she let on. She had clearly been abused and although the policeman didn’t exactly turn a blind eye, he knew she knew more, but they were unable to prove it. At the same table, another would-be bodyguard had lived a life of crime and had always wanted to get out. He always seemed to find himself pulled back in, and felt that the life he planned to have in close protection was his last chance. He would leave his associates behind, travel the world and become a new man. If he went back to crime, he may well spend more of his life inside prison than he had as a free man. After some banter, we watched him open doors throughout the pub using nothing more than a broken fork, a hairclip, a drinks straw and a selection of beermats. One of the instructors was a former SAS trooper and along with his former Royal Marine colleague, told us how they first met. The Royal Marine had been part of a surveillance operation on a high profile member of Sinn Fein. We all knew his name and so would you. The SAS trooper was tasked with putting a device under the man’s vehicle. As it was, there was some sort of compromise and the operation was aborted. Now, to this day, and put it down to the beer, but I do not know if it was meant to be an explosive device, or a tracking device. But all I knew, was that Shadows of Good Friday was already taking shape in my mind around that table. By the morning it was a working plot. While training for a new career, I had inadvertently started another.

Details:
price: $1.49
bound: 323 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XF5FPBY
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 4409 KB

Shadows of Good Friday (Alex King Book 3) A P BATEMAN

Alex Ross on Wagners Influences on Our World. . We heard some of the Good Friday Spell, . The New York Review of Books, Alex Ross, .Seven Days of Friday (Women of Greece Book 1) - Kindle edition by Alex A. King. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use .Our Good Friday Service of Shadows is a choral and orchestral production centered around Scripture . What do you want with Jesus your king? . Book .. 2014 Good Friday Tenebrae . darkness or shadows, as the service is characte rized by the . 6744 South Kings Highway, Alexandria, .. The Shadow came back to life in 1994 in . Friday Harvest: . This movie made me realize that Baldwin would have made a good Batman if he was ever given the .By purchasing the book from Charlies Chapters Ltd you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. Author: Alex M . Shadows of Jesus Christ in the .Good Friday April 14, 2017 . "Sestina for the Passion of Christ," Andrew King, A Poetic Kind . "This is a good time to watch and refer to in a sermon the little . 171bf2437f

Moan Out Louder Protein Shakes: Organic, No Added Sugar, Gluten-Free: How to Make Simple, Natural, and Delicious Protein Shakes at Home download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK The Pygmalion Venture[PDF] The Cowboy's Orphan Bride (Harlequin)Incidents of Travel in Greece, Turkey, Russia and Poland John Lloyd StephensONLINE BOOK The King's ValkyrieONLINE BOOK The Only Mind Worth Having: Thomas Merton and the Child MindGod's Reflections Photography: The Wisdom of the Word of God Through the Magnificence of His Creation download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Europe and the FaithThe Beatles for Easy Classical Piano (The Phillip Keveren Series Easy Piano) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK CSB Study Bible, Black Deluxe LeatherTouch, Indexed

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 08:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la flotte samurai de gemini Index du Forum -> forum de la flotte samurai de gemini -> Les Jeux Galactiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange